Wednesday 18 February 2009

A Little Sketchy

These photos of Max have had me stumped for as long as I can remember, I took them before I started Scrapbooking and they've always been in my 'ready to scrap' album but I have never found the right inspiration for them, until now. I used more of my November GoGo kit and am really pleased that I have managed to make this LO so different from the others I have done with it so far.I used my fave Puffy Thickers. The nicest smelling stash you can buy!!! (Sniff some they smell of new armbands!!)

I've been a busy bunny today cos I've also done this layout using the sketch on the OctoberAfternoon blog.


This was a great challenge as I always love working with OA papers. I especially love the colour combination of the blue with the orange which also picks out the colour of my coat and the snowmans carrot nose!!!

Hope you like

B xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job with the OA Sketch. I love that pom pom trim. What a cutie he is!

Angie said...

so fun! love the trim!! way cute!

Celeste said...

what a great take on the sketch!