Sunday 15 February 2009

Flockin' Hell

I've had a busy couple of days so this morning I am in bed with Hollyoaks on the telly and my laptop so I can update my lovely followers in blogland! I spent Friday scrapping, did another LO with my GoGo kit....

I also did the final 2 layouts for Mollies birthday album. It was her birthday yesterday and Steve and Vick were over the moon with her album, it made it totally worth all the hard work.

Yesterday was Scrapaholix at Kim's. For some reason I just didn't click with the kit at all. So I just faffed about all day! I did do two layouts but wasn't over the moon about either. Part of the kit was flocking powder which I just couldn't bring myself to touch, the stuff is just too messy and puts my teeth on edge!

Finally I promised Connie that I would upload this......


I should get up sometime today!!!

B xx

No comments: