Monday 16 February 2009

Aladdins Cave

All the Gogo girls seem to be blogging their craft spaces at the moment so as I had an hour to spare I thought I'd give it a tidy and follow suit.
This is where my die cutting machines (manual and digital) live, my BIA, punches, paper trimmers and scraps box.
The compulsory cake stand houses my embossing powders and glitter glues.
Acrylic paints, flowers, alcohol inks, drawers full of rubber stamps and stationary.
Boxes of fabric, back issues of magazines and other bits and pieces.Drawers full of photos, unit which holds albums, papers, embellishments and a lovely clear space for GoGo kits to come!On the shelves above my desk I keep all the bits I use most, YPM ribbon bag, Big Bite, staples, a cd rack filled with cases of acrylic stamps and my bejeweller.

And finally a desk big enough for Mum and I to work at.

Not as impressive as some but I like it!

TFL xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!