Saturday 10 January 2009

I'm Beki and I'm a Scrapaholic

Have been to my Scrapaholix Club today. Had a lovely time at Kim's as always but struggled a little to get inspired with the kit. There was a fiskars finger knife in the kit so there weren't any embellishments. This made it quite hard to know what to do. I did two LO's for my 8.5x11 album which I have decided is gonna be a Book of Me.



Sorry its not a great scan but because of the pom pom trim it wouldn't lie flat in the scanner. For this I used Prudence papers by Crate, Bazzill Cardstock, Bazzill Pom Pom Trim, various buttons, a badge from Paperchase, a couple of rub ons and some Papermania stick on pearls. I was pleased with this layout. I wasn't as happy with the second one, especially when I got home and realised I had made a mistake in the journalling.

I added a little bit of Fancy Pants and American Crafts papers to this one as the papers in the kit weren't particularly boyish. I still feel like this one is not quite finished so am gonna sit down and work out what is missing.

TFL xx

No comments: