Wednesday 7 January 2009

Another Christmas Layout

Have just spent a really enjoyable evening doing some layouts with Julie, Georgia and Joanne. They did really great layouts which they were really pleased with. I have tried to upload the photo of the LO I did but I can't seem to do it, I'll try again tomorrow. I was really pleased with it, I have only done a few layouts recently but my juices seem to be flowing again, I'll soon be filling those albums again (especially as they are only £5.88 in Asda now!!!).

Last night we gave Sadie and Gary the album we've been working on of their wedding photos. It was so nice to see the pleasure it gave them and I must say I felt really proud when she was showing it off.

Went to Hobbycraft today for a little wander around, bought some Making Memories Tiny Alphas, I've admired them on lots of layouts I've spotted on UKS so now I can't wait to try them out. Problem is I also came home with a wish list of things that I couldn't afford.....sigh!!!!!

Hoping to do a bit more crafting tomorrow, I keep meaning to finish a few things off but I keep getting distracted........the darts has a lot to answer for!!!!

TFL xxx

No comments: